R&D Tax Incentives
BSI Innovation is a leading specialist advisory firm with almost 100 years collective experience in accessing tax-based R&D incentives and other grants for Australian companies.
We offer a comprehensive advisory service on all aspects of the Federal Government’s R&D Tax Incentive Program as it applies to R&D activities being undertaken in Australia and overseas.
Our team of consultants can assist you to:
- Rapidly identify eligible R&D projects;
- Compile the necessary technical information;
- Prepare detailed R&D expenditure information;
- Calculate your entitlement to additional tax deductions
- Complete and lodge your application
Our advisory service includes:
- Eligibility assessments of various projects for the R&D Tax Incentive;
- Workshops on how your staff can identify eligible R&D activities which may be eligible for tax benefits, or support under other government programs;
- Structured advice and guidance on the compliance requirements for the R&D Tax Incentive; and
- Preparation of requests for Advanced Findings
- Representation under AusIndustry and/or ATO review
- Independent review of current or prior year R&D Tax Incentive claims.
BSI Innovation can work to ensure a forward-looking focus on the scope and structure of experimental R&D projects, and in doing so ensure the maximum possible government benefits are being captured by your company.
Speak to a BSI Innovation consultant today on (02) 9126 9100 about conducting an R&D Health Check, or other ways we can strengthen the focus and value your company is receiving from its ongoing R&D efforts.