Export Market Development Grants
The EMDG team at BSI is one of the industry leaders and have been helping companies maximise their Export Market Development Grant (EMDG) for 15 years. In addition, we are able to provide other valuable assistance to help exporters access overseas markets.
Our team of consultants can assist you to:
- Review, in detail your eligibility for an EMDG, including corporate structures, products/ services/property rights being provided etc.;
- Advise on maximising your EMDG entitlement;
- Review all current marketing contracts and assist in the preparation of any further marketing contracts required for export effectiveness and for EMDG purposes;
- Review your expenditure to determine what is the most effective use of exports and most appropriate for EMDG;
- Prepare and lodge your application for an EMDG, including attending the investigation of any claim by Austrade;
- Provide pro-active advice and respond to all export queries raised by you; and
- Assist you in export planning.
Our other advisory services include:
- Export market entry strategies and expansion plans for specific markets;
- Growth strategies for your existing markets;
- Channel and alliance partnering in different countries;
- Access to markets and finding the best marketing and distribution options – providing a gateway to international business;
- Ongoing marketing advice and support, expanding sales and branding opportunities; and
- Export Development – planning for your company to grow.
Our EMDG consultants will manage the entire EMDG claim process, allowing you to focus on the day-to-day operation of your business. Speak to a BSI Innovation consultant today on (02) 9126 9100 about conducting an EMDG Health Check, or other ways we can provide export assistance and accessing overseas markets.